ASH hosted a legal expert group in Geneva
For the first time, an international meeting was held to spread knowledge between the U.S., our colleagues in the Netherlands, and 16 other countries on criminal liability for tobacco executives. Stay tuned for more updates and output from the meeting as they develop and become public.
- The World’s Largest Tobacco Company Wanted Good Press – But It Backfired
- An Earth Free of Tobacco Waste
- Hold the Tobacco Industry Responsible for Harming our Global Environment
- 2016 ASH Annual Report
- Tobacco in America: Leaving the Vulnerable Behind
- Tobacco Production, Marketing Violate Basic Human Rights
- Letter to NYC Council
- Snus Linked to Asthma and Sleep Problems
- Tobacco is Even Worse for You (and the Planet) than Most People Thought
- A Mistaken Belief about the Harm of Hookah is Fueling its Popularity
ASH is committed to a world where no one dies because of tobacco. This year, we are changing the conversation about tobacco to go beyond regulation and explore ways to reach as close to ZERO tobacco use prevalence as possible.
We recognize that tobacco products could not pass any consumer protection regulations if released on the market today, so we aim to turn back the hands of time and stop letting tobacco products be grandfathered onto the market and kill one person every 6 seconds.