Check out the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s interactive online exhibit highlighting milestones of the last 50 years in tobacco control since the release of the first Surgeon General’s Report on smoking and health.
- Surgeon General Tobacco Initiaive
- New Surgeon General’s Report Shows Cigarettes Are More Deadly Today than 50 Years Ago
- Surgeon General report says 5.6 million U.S. children will die prematurely unless current smoking rates drop
- U.S. surgeon general calls for end of tobacco epidemic
- 3rd Quarter: Tobacco Control News