The U.S. Supreme Court rejected efforts by the tobacco industry to derail thousands of Florida smoker lawsuits, leaving intact 11 awards totaling more than $70 million.
- Florida High Court Upholds Engle Ruling Against Tobacco Companies
- WHO Welcomes Landmark Decision from Australia’s High Court on Tobacco Plain Packaging Act
- Reynolds American Inc. in 2012: U.S. Supreme Court Leaves Company with “Massive Liability”
- Court Blocks FDA Tobacco Warning Labels Appeal
- Tobacco Companies Reach Supreme Court To Out Throw $50B Lawsuit