Electronic cigarettes, promoted as a healthier alternative to tobacco, are getting powerful new backers with an unhealthy reputation: big tobacco companies.
The development points to ways Big Tobacco is moving to turn the young e-cigarette market to its advantage.
- E-Cigarettes May Get Advantage for Not Containing Tobacco
- Should e-cigarettes be considered tobacco products?
- How cigarette companies use free trade deals to sell more cigarettes to women and kids
- FDA Will Propose New Regulations for E-Cigarettes
- FDA Extends Its Authority Over Tobacco Products & E-Cigarettes, Leaving Loopholes