ASH works with a network of allies in the United States to continue progress in fighting tobacco here at home. Often, we can bring fresh expertise and evidence to bear from progressive efforts in foreign countries. ASH also fights tobacco industry efforts to roll back local progress through litigation, especially trade agreements, and exposes Big Tobacco’s efforts to subvert the political system through lobbying, media campaigns and political donations.
- Why did ASH update its mission?
- I see fewer and fewer people smoking, yet tobacco companies are more profitable than ever? How is that possible?
- 45 State Attorneys General Call for Tobacco Carve Out in the TPP
- Tobacco state protest could hurt Obama trade deal
- Tobacco Groups Sue to Block New State Cigarette Taxes