ASH works with a network of allies in the United States to continue progress in fighting tobacco here at home. Often, we can bring fresh expertise and evidence to bear from progressive efforts in foreign countries. ASH also fights tobacco industry efforts to roll back local progress through litigation, especially trade agreements, and exposes Big Tobacco’s efforts to subvert the political system through lobbying, media campaigns and political donations.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce fights anti-smoking laws worldwide. So what?
- Obama Can Help End Tobacco Epidemic, Says ASH
- PHAI Takes Cigarette Companies to Court
- (RELEASE): BROWN, BLUMENTHAL AND DEMOCRATIC SENATE COLLEAGUES ISSUE JOINT STATEMENT ON U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE’S GLOBAL LOBBYING FOR BIG TOBACCO
- Canada on edge of global fight over tobacco packaging