When it comes to convincing teenagers not to smoke, you gotta think short-term, the Food and Drug Administration says.
- Secondhand Smoke Exposure For Just 20 Minutes Leads To Breathing Impairment, Study FInds
- Stale Smoke: The Tobacco Industry is Up to its Old Tricks
- Tobacco must go up in smoke The 21st century should be the last period in human history to report a tobacco-related death
- FDA issues first orders to stop sale, distribution of tobacco products
- Most Women Exposed to Second-Hand Tobacco Smoke in China