22nd Century Group, Inc. (NYSE MKT: XXII ) today announced that on June 9, 2014 the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued a Notice of Allowance to the Company for technology that reduces nicotine in tobacco by suppressing expression of the NBB gene by itself and in combination with other nicotine biosynthesis genes.
- Selling a Poison by the Barrel: Liquid Nicotine for E-Cigarettes
- People with mental illness and nicotine addiction struggle to kick the habit
- FCAP Protests Tobacco Industry-Backed Party-List Group
- Do We Get Sick Like Rats? A New Philip Morris Prize Asks the Crowd
- Regulate cigarette manufacturers like water companies – report