WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Rep. Mark Pocan (WI-02) today launched his #TruthInTrade campaign to highlight the threats free trade agreements – negotiated in secret – pose to the American people. Poorly-crafted trade deals have made it easier for Big Tobacco to promote their harmful products to children and teens, by challenging regulations on cigarettes and other tobacco products. More information about #TruthinTrade is availablehere.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce fights anti-smoking laws worldwide. So what?
- Ukraine drops WTO action against Australian tobacco-packaging laws
- Will Trans-Pacific trade deal go up in smoke over anti-tobacco proposal?
- E-cigarettes proving to be a danger to teens
- New Global Fund to Help Countries Defend Smoking Laws