- New York City signed into law a bill that prohibits anyone under the age of 21 from buying tobacco products. Read the full article here>
- Louisiana passed a law that prohibits smoking on the grounds of all Louisiana college campuses. Read about campus smoking bans here>
- The governors of Oregon and Utah signed laws that ban smoking in motor vehicles in which children are a passenger. Read about smoke free cars here>
- The First Circuit Court of Appeals upheld two Providence, Rhode Island public health laws that prohibit companies from selling flavored products and offering price discounts. Read the decision here>
- Massachusetts, Minnesota and New Hampshire raised their cigarette taxes. They are now all above the national average tax for cigarettes. Read more here>
No related posts.