ASH works hard to inform and educate policy makers and the public about tobacco prevention and the tobacco industry. A number of informative policy papers and reports produced by ASH and the Framework Convention Alliance are below.
ASH Policy Papers (PDFs) listed below.
- Tobacco: Not an Ordinary Product
- Call for a tobacco carve-out from the TPPA
- Tobacco-related restrictions on U.S. trade negotiators
Tobacco and the TPPA chapter analyses:
- Regulatory Coherence
- Services impact example: Australia
- Services impact example: Singapore
- Briefing memo on draft U.S. tobacco exception
Framework Convention Alliance documents:
Price and Tax
Packaging & Labeling