You do have rights. ASH is a member of the Tobacco Control Legal Consortium. TCLC has produced an excellent summary of your rights and how to exercise them at http://publichealthlawcenter.org/sites/default/files/resources/tclc-syn-condos-2009_0.pdf.
- I am in a custody dispute and/or my ex spouse smokes around our children. What can I do to protect them?
- Treaty Shopping: How Philip-Morris Cherry-Picked Worst Case BITs
- How Obama’s tobacco tax would drive down smoking rates
- Does ASH provide legal services?
- Smoke Signals: Plans of Big Tobacco Plain to See