The Report finds that while the US was once a leader in tobacco control, partial smokefree legislation, the failure to adopt graphic warnings, and the relative affordability of tobacco means that the US has fallen behind countries like Canada and Australia.
- New study shows tobacco taxes save lives
- New Surgeon General’s Report Shows Cigarettes Are More Deadly Today than 50 Years Ago
- Tobacco must go up in smoke The 21st century should be the last period in human history to report a tobacco-related death
- Plain Package Cigarettes Reduce Smoking Appeal: Study
- US Reps. Waxman, Doggett, Capps and Over 50 Members Urge Administration to Strengthen Tobacco Proposal in TPP