ASH cannot represent individual clients, and is not a law firm handling class action suits. You should consult with an attorney in your state specializing in torts. In many cases, the initial consultation is free, and a local attorney should have information on current class action suits.
- 3 tobacco companies in $27B lawsuit begin their defence
- Tobacco Companies Reach Supreme Court To Out Throw $50B Lawsuit
- Florida High Court Upholds Engle Ruling Against Tobacco Companies
- Join Me & ASH > Support Global Action Against Tobacco
- I see fewer and fewer people smoking, yet tobacco companies are more profitable than ever? How is that possible?