(Jan 29, 2013 / Washington, DC) ASH director Laurent Huber has been invited to speak at the Global Tobacco Experience meeting. This CDC and HHS meeting will provide a review of global tobacco control efforts and best practices by the U.S. and global partners to inform U.S. domestic efforts as well as the U.S. efforts as a global partner.
- (RELEASE): BROWN, BLUMENTHAL AND DEMOCRATIC SENATE COLLEAGUES ISSUE JOINT STATEMENT ON U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE’S GLOBAL LOBBYING FOR BIG TOBACCO
- Canada on edge of global fight over tobacco packaging
- Released: WHO Report on the Global Tobacco Epidemic, 2015
- Plain Packaging of Tobacco Products: A Worldwide Movement to Address a Global Challenge
- ASH participates in the World Conference on Tobacco or Health 2015