(Jan 29, 2013 / Washington, DC) ASH director Laurent Huber has been invited to speak at the Global Tobacco Experience meeting. This CDC and HHS meeting will provide a review of global tobacco control efforts and best practices by the U.S. and global partners to inform U.S. domestic efforts as well as the U.S. efforts as a global partner.
- “A Billion Deaths From Tobacco, A Key Obstacle to Global Development”
- C. Everett Koop, Former Surgeon General and Tobacco Control Pioneer, dies at 96
- Global Pact Adopted to Curb Illicit Tobacco Trade
- Join Me & ASH > Support Global Action Against Tobacco
- UB Researcher Finds Big Tobacco Has Powerful Global Grip