he Food and Drug Administration will propose sweeping new rules on Thursday that for the first time would extend its regulatory authority from cigarettes to electronic cigarettes, popular nicotine delivery devices that have grown into a multibillion-dollar business with virtually no federal oversight or protections for American consumers.
- FDA Extends Its Authority Over Tobacco Products & E-Cigarettes, Leaving Loopholes
- Why big tobacco companies are betting on e-cigarettes
- Should e-cigarettes be considered tobacco products?
- E-Cigarettes May Get Advantage for Not Containing Tobacco
- Selling a Poison by the Barrel: Liquid Nicotine for E-Cigarettes